Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Clearing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha
avatar

Posts : 7537
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the Universe

PostSubject: The Clearing   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 am

The Heart of Sunwood Clan, a Clearing in the Trees.

_________________




You're good at fixing things, I'm good at blowing them up ~ Lt. Reed
Logic is Illogical, Captain~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:16 am

Viral collapsed in the clearing and panted heavily. He felt weak and blood loss was the main thing that was killing him now. Apart from the risk of infection of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Wingspan's fire wolves suddenly burst into the clearing. They stopped for a moment when one of them saw Viral and surged forward wordlessly. The others hung back, however, watching.

The wolf of flame that charged stopped right in front of Viral. "Get up," he ordered. Then, remembering his commands, he lunged, grabbing Viral in his flaming jaws, and running with him into a rock.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Murasaki swept unseen into the clearing.
"Viral!" she thought. "He's in trouble..." She flew towards him, with the intention of making him invisible so it would be easier to get away, or in the worst scenario, fight these fire wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm

The wolves sensed another being in the area, and looked around.

The first wolf looked up and called, "Who is here? We have a right to be here! Orders from the Captin." He looked back down at Viral, his ruby colored eyes glinting. "He must pay for the damages he has done."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Murasaki did not answer. She was not going to let the wolves know where she was. She reached Viral and touched her nose to his left wing, leaving him invisible. She flew up to a tree.
"They who come to our territory will be killed unless they leave. Go; for you have no right to be here on SUNWOOD territory. If you do not leave at once, I will fight you to defend my clan." she told them, and rung her bells a little, before slipping the bells off her tail. She flew off to another tree so she could remain undetected, leaving the bells hanging on a branch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

The wolf who attacked Viral said softly, "We feel where you are, Invisible One. We cannot see very well, but we can feel."
"And we are here for a higher good," spoke another.
"This wolf means to take control of all wolves," A third one stated. All 7 were speaking in turn.
"We cannot be taken control of."
"By anyone but the Captin."
"His orders are to destroy this wolf."
"And we shall do such."
All 7 spoke now. "If we must, we will destroy you too."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

"Viral was kind to me. He told me who the real enemies are. He told me all about your 'captain''s and his friends' plot to attack Sunwood." Murasaki growled. "It's easier to believe someone who is being chased across our territory half-dead than some wolves who come across our territory and have already tried to injure me. I can feel blood, something I have not felt in a long time, until your 'captain' and his friends came here." she felt herself bare her teeth. "Leave, or I shall fight until I die to protect my clan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 pm

The first fire wolf sighed. "M'lady, I'm afraid you're mistaken. We cannot tell lies."
"We have not the will for it," added a second wolf. "But if you are willing to die to protect such lies..."
"Then you will die," finished the first.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Murasaki looked vaguely troubled. Who should she believe?
"I... I'm going to ask my friend." she said, finally. "He'll know who's right." Without another word, she took up her bells and flew off towards the place she had left Flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:13 pm

"Of course." The wolf dipped his head. He looked over at where Viral seemed to be. "Guard him, I will be back." He took off towards Arcaii and Wingspan.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Viral observed the fire-wolves. At least they kept him warm from the chilly wind. He remembered what his father used to say: "Fire is a natural phenomenon. It is a symbol of energy, temper, spirit and protection. But it needs 3 things to survive. It needs, like all of us, air to breathe, fuel to eat, and heat to stay warm." Viral looked at the wolves. Well, let's say that "heat" is crossed out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"As long as we are guarding you, I wish to ask why you harmed our Captin's sister," said one, narrowing his eyes.

The other wolves looked around, surprised. Questioning was not one of their commen ways to act. But, it concerned the Captin, so they stayed quiet.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 pm

"She was the enemy, innit?" he asked. Hmmm, what fuel are they running on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

The wolf blinked. "M'lord, I was told that you wish to take control of these packs."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm

"I'm already in charge of Starcliff. Is there anything else I want?" Viral reasoned. Probably the oxygen in the air... no wait, that's how they breathe. But how can I take it away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"I would not know, m'lord. I am a simple fire wolf."
"You haven't been very simple lately," said a fire wolf.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 pm

"True, but nothing is simple. Even the midges who fly around and pester wolves are pretty complex. Ever tried to move around in a swarm? They have to be really organized." Just keep talking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"I am nothing more then flames. I am not a midge," replied the wolf.

Suddenly a voice spoke. "Comrades, seperate! The Captin is here!"

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 pm

"Fire can kill a midge." Viral said and covered himself with his vast wings. Dammit, how can I get rid of them?

Celeheit saw Viral and shook her head in pity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 pm

The wolves immediately split and cleared a path for Wingspan. The wolf stepped forward and narrowed his eyes. "So. My wolves did not follow my orders."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Viral shrugged. "Who does?" He flexed his claws and readied himself for battle.

Celeheit groaned quietly. Who's side am I on?
No one's. A quiet voice in her head chided her. Celeheit frowned.
It's dangerous to not have a side.
Who says so? She ignored the voice and decided to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Wingspan saw this and chuckled. "I don't think so." Immediately a fire wolf placed a blazing paw on Viral's side before stepping backwards.
"You don't seem to realize they have no will of their own. Will is very rare for them," he went on.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:54 pm

"But it's very strong for me." Viral hissed and rubbed his side. It hurt.

Uuurrgghh, the wolves that call themselves "good" seem to be bad. Celeheit thought nervously. Ok, deep breaths. And just wait. Things might be different later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 pm

"Strong will must've carried you this far, then. I'm impressed." Wingspan flicked his wings. "Of course, your will can't keep you alive forever. I can't let you take control."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   

Back to top Go down
 
The Clearing
Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Sunwood :: Sunwood Clan-
Jump to: