Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?



 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Clearing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am

Murasaki surveyed what was going on when the storm cleared a little. She noticed that Viral's attacks were also aiming for Celeheit, and that Celeheit was almost as breaking point. She decided that she would try and finish her off before she thought of attacking the fire wolves.
Murasaki hung her bells on a nearby branch so as not to indicate her prescense. She waited for her chance before flying towards Celeheit at full speed, carefully skirting the storm to reach her. She reached Celeheit as fast as she could, and immeadietly attacked, trying to dig her claws in her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

Celeheit yowled and thrashed her head around. "Stop it! Stop! What are you doing?! I mean you no harm!"

Viral saw Celeheit and roared at her. He gauged a huge wound on her side and pounded her head.

I'm really going to die... Celeheit thought and drifted into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 am

The fire wolves were distinguished, but Wingspan sent more. "Believe him then," he said quietly, "And die for the wrong cause."
The wolves engulfed Viral and, sensing Murisaki, attacked her too. Wingspan created another one. "Find the others and tell them what's going on!" he barked. "And make sure Arcaii's ok."
The wolf nodded and sped off.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Murasaki deftly dodged the firewolves, ignoring Wingspan's words.
"I can't dodge them much more, but hopefully i can avoid them until this wolf 'Celeheit' is dead." she thought, grimly, her claws raking down her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 pm

"So you wanna play, huh?" Wingspan grinned. "I can make more than that if you do." Immediately, a bear of fire was created, and with a roar, it sped towards Murisaki.
Wingspan preffered to make fire wolves. They listened, and were more intellegent than others. Deer panicked and fled, and bears tried to destroy everyone. Bears were more efficient at killing, however, and this was a good time to make one.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Murasaki slashed her claws across Celeheit one last time, before flying sharply upwards away from the bear. A plan had formed in her mind. She flew over the bear and dropped down, heading straight for Wingspan with her teeth bared and claws outstretched.
"If I kill you, then all of these fire monsters go too." she growled. "Yes. I shall kill you, you trespasser!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Wingspan wasn't expecting the attack, but manage to dodge just the same. "KILL HER!" he howled. "KILL THEM ALL!" The part of him that was bred to fight wanted to see these wolves burning in agony.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Murasaki lunged for Wingspan, trying to drag her claws across his face as hard as she could.
Sunfire reached the clearing. She ran over to Wingspan and put out a paw to find where Murasaki was. Instantly, she pulled Murasaki off Wingspan and they fought together, looking very strange, as only Sunfire could be seen.
"I'll handle her!" panted Sunfire. "I think you should make Viral's death top priority!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Wingspan opened his mouth to speak, but just nodded instead. He looked around for Viral.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Sunfire continued fighting Murasaki. Murasaki once again used her claws to defend herself, but every time she managed to land a blow on Sunfire, half of the pain from the attack hit her, too. She realised that if she carried on, she and Sunfire would fall at the same time. Sunfire growled and bit the air where she sensed Murasaki, catching her wing. Murasaki winced as Sunfire proceeded to tear open a wound using her fangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

The bear that Wingspan had created roared and eyed Sunfire. A fire bear is born with a furious urge to kill, and since he felt to beings there, well...
He charged flat out at the two, roaring. Wingspan saw him in time and yelled, "Sunfire!"

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm

The bear gave Sunfire an idea; she suddenly realised how she was going to attack Murasaki. She braced herself to intercept the bear, her teeth locked into Murasaki's wing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Wingspan suddenly realized what she was doing. He stopped and watched, planning to destroy the bear as soon as Murisaki was burned.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

The bear hit Sunfire in a tremendous flurry of flames. Sunfire sprang into action, immeadietly sending the waves of pain she felt through herself and onto Murasaki. Murasaki felt herself scream in pain. "What is happening to me?" she gasped. Although the pain running through Sunfire only lasted for a moment before it passed on, it was enough to tire her out and singe some of her fur.
"It's... working..." she muttered, waiting for the bear to finish its attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Wingspan realized that he needed to destroy the bear quickly. The bear soon ceased to exist. A few flames crept onto Murisaki, and it was pretty interesting to watch fire in air when it wasn't in wolf form.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Sunfire stood and released her hold on Murasaki. To her surprise, Sunfire saw a pale ghost-like image of Murasaki lying on the floor, as if the pain had affected her power of invisibility. She noticed that Murasaki seemed to be a pure white wolf, aside from the scorch marks and blood that now covered her pelt. She could not make out any more, however, since Murasaki quickly disappeared again, as if her power fault had only been momentarily. She sighed, turned to Wingspan and dipped her head. "Thank you for helping me." She padded slowly to a large rock and sat down next to it. "I'll help you in a second, just let me regain some energy..." she sighed, a gentle breeze ruffling the fur on her slightly charred tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Wingspan flew to Sunfire and stood in front of her. "I'll keep you safe while you recover."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Sunfire gave a small smile. "Thank you, Wingspan." she said, quietly. "I am in your debt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Wingspan didn't look at her. "You shouldn't be. I injured you because I made that damn bear."

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"It helped me get rid of the Sunwood wolf so it's ok." Sunfire replied, still smiling. "I'll help you kill Viral, too. That's why I came."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 pm

"Got bored over there?" he asked, grinning slightly.

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Sunfire chuckled. "Last I heard, Polaris and Arcaii were having fun with their new hostage. I really don't know what they're going to do." Sunfire turned to look at Wingspan. "I'd just get in the way if I tried to join in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta
avatar

Posts : 3432
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Yo visage

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

"I doubt that." Wingspan looked at her. "You're efficient in pain." He turned back to the fighting. "Are you ok now?"

_________________
I rule all.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 20
Location : Don't ask.

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Unknown to Sunfire and Wingspan, Viral had uses Murasaki as a distraction and pounded himself on the ground and rocks to extinguish the fire. It partially worked, but a dew glowing remains were stuck on his fur. He spread them on the melting ice and flew away to who knows where?

Celeheit was still barely alive but one more blow could've killed her. She slept on underneath the rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta
avatar

Posts : 2778
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 21
Location : nyaaaaaan ono

PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:32 am

Murasaki was only just conscious. She had been badly burned all over, she could feel it, although she could not see it. She pulled herself along to the tree where she left her bells and hid behind it, sleeping.
Sunfire looked up quickly.
"Wingspan! Viral's gone off somewhere!" she barked. "We need to go after him!"
She got to her feet and shook her head, feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Clearing   

Back to top Go down
 
The Clearing
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Sunwood :: Sunwood Clan-
Jump to: