Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lone Tree

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 am

Viral gritted his teeth and tried his best to ignore the blazing pain on his wings and rib-cage.

Celeheit jolted awake. She snapped open her eyes and listened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am

The wolf caught up with Viral easily. "I wonder what he did to get in a state like that?" she thought. As she drew close to him, she purposefully swished her tail, causing the bells on it to ring, aiming to alert him of her prescense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Arcaii
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Arcaii was too exahsted to fight any longer, because of the little pups in her belly. She looked at Wingspan and sighed angrily.
Her brother inspected her wounds. Her head was briused and her side was scraped from crashing. Not only that, but her wing was torn open and she looked sick.
Carefully, he draped his wing around her and ushered her away without a word.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Viral spun around and snarled at the new wolf. "You're Sunwood, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 am

Murasaki looked at Viral. "Yes, I am Sunwood. I came to see what you were doing here."
She felt herself shuffle her front paws nervously, but stopped at once.
"He can't see me." She thought. "No need to be nervous. If he turns against me, I can easily fly away."
Murasaki moved her tail, letting the bells ring slightly again, just to show Viral she was still there. "What happened to you, anyway? You being chased by those Moonrivers and loners and the rest that I saw down there?"
~
Polaris glanced at Arcaii from his position in the air.
"This is Viral's fault." he snarled, angrily. Sunfire opened her mouth as if to calm the loner down, but proptly closed it again as she thought more about what he said. Instead, she flew down to Arcaii and touched her with her nose.
"These injuries look pretty bad." she muttered, before beginning to attempt to transfer half of Arcaii's injuries on to herself.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:38 am

Viral tried to pin-point the wolf. "Yes, they were. And your point is?" he asked, wildly looking around. Wait a minute, he thought. If I gain her trust, then she can persuade her clan-mates to go to my side. So he said, "Sorry, I'm just stressed, that's all." He looked down and shuffled his paws in the wet earth.

Celeheit sought out Viral and saw him with a Sunwood. She listened to them curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:09 am

"Mm, you look pretty badly beaten up..." Murasaki replied somewhat curiously, and she circled Viral slowly a few times, hovering a foot or so from the ground. "What are they chasing you for, anyway?"
Murasaki looked down briefly and saw Celeheit. "I wonder if that wolf is working for or against Viral?" she wondered. She rung the bells on her tail more gently than before, in case the strange wolf tried to attack.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 am

Viral shrugged. "They are Moonrivers and loners." he said. "They teamed up to go against Starcliff but I heard them say that they will soon target Sunwood."

Celeheit frowned when she heard a jingle of bells. And who was Viral talking to anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 am

"What?" cried Murasaki, quite forgetting her nervousness. "They can't do that!" She growled, swishing her tail angrily, making the bells ring restlessly.. She eyed Viral suspiciously. "Are you fighting them, then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 am

He gestured toward's his broken ribs and wings. "What do you think? I fought a dragon?" he smiled. "What's your name? I'm Viral, leader of Starcliff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 am

Murasaki flew round to stand in front of Viral. She felt herself give a half-smile, though she couldn't see it. "I am Murasaki, a warrior of Sunwood. If these wolves are going to target Sunwood, I would be glad to assist you." She flicked her tail, letting the bells indicate where she now stood.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

Viral smiled. "That's good." he said. "I haven't met a truly decent warrior like you before." He suddenly remembered that the others were chasing him. "Murasaki, there are intruders in Sunwood. I believe they are Moonrivers and loners!"

Celeheit widened her eyes when she heard Viral compliment the unknown wolf. "I thought he said I was the best warrior." she murmured. "He said I was..."

Flash zipped across Sunwood. Where the heck was Murasaki? he thought feeling really annoyed. He suddenly heard her bell and looked at the direction it came from. "Intruder," he hissed, and pounced on Viral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 am

Murasaki nodded at Viral's words and was about to reply when she saw Flash leap on to Viral.
"FLASH!" she barked. "Get off him, right now! He is not the one we need to be fighting!" She swished her tail frantically, trying to get the message across. "He will help us defeat the true enemy, the wolves who want to attack us, down there!" She somehow found Flash's back paw with her paws and began pulling at it gently, though it was rather hard seeing as she could not see what her paws were doing. "He does not wish us harm, unlike those below us!"
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:19 am

Flash immediately dropped his grip on Viral. "Who?" he asked frantically and looked at the direction Murasaki was saying. He growled. "I will speak to you later, " he said to Viral and roared at the other wolves. "GET OUT OF SUNWOOD!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

Murasaki dipped her head, although she knew that Viral could not see it. "I'm sorry for the mistake," she sighed. "I'm sure he'll understand when we explain."
~
Polaris flew up a few feet to roar back at the Sunwood warrior. "WE'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL WE FINISH WHAT WE SET OUT TO DO!" he barked. Sunfire staggered back from Arcaii, exhausted.
"That should do it..." she panted. "Those injuries you had were really nasty..."
Polaris, without waiting for anyone else, straight away fired a few ice shards at Flash.
"Polaris, stop it! He might not be an enemy right now!" Sunfire called in a somewhat weak voice.
"I DON'T CARE!" snarled Polaris. "He's in my way!"
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 am

Flash yowled as the shards sank into his body. "YOU STUPID *****! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" he shrieked and dove towards Polaris. He moved so fast that he was just a blur and quickly slashed his claws on Polaris' back.

Celeheit ignored the fight and concentrated on the fact that Viral seemed to have forgotten her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Polaris dropped the temperature of his fur in an attempt to freeze Flash's claws before turning his head to breathe freezing air over him.
"So, what you going to do?" Polaris asked, smoothly. "Eh? You don't seem to be capable of much."
Sunfire looked up. "Don't taunt him, Polaris!" she barked. "He's made himself so cold he can't feel that wound the Sunwood wolf inflicted, but if that wolf deals him many more blows he'll be half-dead without realising it..." she thought. "This is bad. I can't take much more injuries away; Arcaii had enough to worry about in the first place..."
Murasaki, despite not being able to see her paws, managed somehow to slip the bells off her tail. She hooked them around a branch for safekeeping. Without the bell sound, there was now no indication to show where she was standing. Murasaki took off quietly and landed a few feet from Polaris in case Flash needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
Arcaii
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Arcaii looked at Sunfire. "I am in your debt," she said softly. Looking towards Viral, she narrowed her eyes and broke away from Wingspan. She stepped forward, sheilding Sunfire. "You harm this wolf, I'll kill you!" she hissed, and bristled, ready to fight.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╦╦╗
║═║╔╣╔╣═║║║

║║║║║╚╣║║║║
╚╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩╩╝
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcaiirulesall.deviantart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 am

Viral smirked at her and stayed where he was. He nursed his injuries and ignored Arcaii.

Flash hissed as the air became to cold to bear. "You think you're so smart eh?" he growled. "you don't seem capable of much." he mimicked. "God! If only you can think through your thick skull! Want me to thin it down for you?" he seethed and flew away. Now here I come again, he thought and dove towards Polaris at the speed of light. He aimed for his head and took a sharp turn and flew towards Sunfire instead.

Celeheit finally noticed the fight and watched curiosly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 am

Sunfire was touched at Arcaii's protection. She smiled at the oncoming Flash. If Flash hit her, she was ready to channel all Arcaii's injuries onto him. Then he would be easy for the others to fight.
Murasaki flew after Flash, ready to help him if something went wrong.
Polaris just stood by watching. He had slight admiration for Arcaii, despite not usually trying to like anyone. He looked curiously at Sunfire. "What is she planning?" he thought to himself. "That Flash wolf... he makes me mad, picking on the weak like that."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 am

"GET YOUR ******* ****** OUTTA HERE!" Flash roared. "WHO SAYS YOU CAN STEP ON SUNWOOD TERRITORY?! ARE YOU ALL SO *****. THAT YOU DON'T GRASP THE CONCEPT OF "INTRUDING"?" Flash luckily had enough common sense to not attack Sunfire. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! YOUR MUMMY?! I DON'T CARE! JUST GET THE **** OUT!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 am

Sunfire raised an eyebrow as Flash stopped coming at her.
"Too scared?" she asked, in a quiet voice, immeadietly followed by an outburst from Polaris.
"WE'RE NOT GOING!" Polaris roared. "WE HAVE A JOB TO DO AND WE'RE NOT GOING 'TILL IT'S DONE!" Angered, he froze the grass round Flash's paws in an attempt to freeze him to the ground before planning to attack him.
Murasaki took a quiet step forward. She could see things were getting ugly and she was slightly worried about Flash. When she saw Polaris freezing the ground, she dropped into a crouching position, ready to come if needed.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 am

"Murasaki?" Flash whispered. "Get ready when I say "go"." Flash scowled at Sunfire and Polaris. "I'm giving you one last chance. GET. OUT. OF. HERE."

Celeheit smiled. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 am

Murasaki tensed at Flash's words. "I'm ready to get these cat-brained fools off our territory." she thought, grimly.
Polaris bared his teeth. "No. And if you stand in our way, we shall fight you."
Sunfire nodded. She didn't love fighting much, but she knew that to kill Viral, desperate measures would have to be taken. "I won't let him kill anyone else." she thought, determinedly.
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 am

Flash roared and lunged at Arcaii and Sunfire. "GO! To the clearing Viral!" he growled at Murasaki and Viral.

"Hmmm," Celeheit said. "He's smart."

Viral heard Flash and nodded. He sprinted towards the clearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Tree   

Back to top Go down

The Lone Tree
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dusk Howl :: Sunwood :: Sunwood Clan-
Jump to: