Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The High Rock

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:10 am

"No." Myst said.

Serendia, whats the matter? She asked in her mind.

I have virtues which others may deem vices, virtues which guide me, and together, made me. I embrace pain, suffering, and sacrifice, and gain strength from obsession. It is true; they have gavin me scars that I know will never fade; but for that, I am grateful, because they show me what is within me, and what is within reach of me. And through all of this, I live each day without comprimise, without regret, and without excuse. So as I endure the misfortune which lies in my path, I chase down my vision without diversion, or retreat. And in pursuit of my passions, I am neither timid, nor afraid. I am RELENTLESS. and I will accept no half-measures."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 am

Pointy horns. Serendia replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:12 am

What? Myst asked, confused. Explain.

I have virtues which others may deem vices, virtues which guide me, and together, made me. I embrace pain, suffering, and sacrifice, and gain strength from obsession. It is true; they have gavin me scars that I know will never fade; but for that, I am grateful, because they show me what is within me, and what is within reach of me. And through all of this, I live each day without comprimise, without regret, and without excuse. So as I endure the misfortune which lies in my path, I chase down my vision without diversion, or retreat. And in pursuit of my passions, I am neither timid, nor afraid. I am RELENTLESS. and I will accept no half-measures."
Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:13 am

He can predict the future. Hatey him. Now I can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:19 am

Who is the narwhale? Myst asked, wondering if she was getting somewhere

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 am

I forgot his name. He has a big horn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 am

Was it Tsuki? She asked.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 am

I think so. I don't likey him. He has same power. Now I can't use same power. Serendia replied sadly, her mind jumbled up.

((agh, have 2 eat dinner soon, so if i suddenly go off, it means i'm eating dinner))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:24 am

"Tsuki has stolen Serendia's power."

Suddenly, a being of red sparks flew down and screeched at the group, before disintergrating.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:43 am

"What the heck was that?!" Seth gaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:45 am

"I havn't the slightest." Myst admitted.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:51 am

"They were very loud." Seth said. "What colour were they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 am

"Red." Myst said, more scared of the sparks than the small pup nearby.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 am

"It probably meant nothing." Viral said. "We should get on with what we're supposed to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 am

"Umi's alive!" Myst suddenly squealed.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

"Oh, good." Viral smiled. "So she wasn't really dead in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am

"She was." Myst said. "I think she got revived, but I don't know ho-"

She was cut off as the red spark wolf grabbed Myst's scruff and threw her into the air. he caught her, and tortured her with burns.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

"Woah," Viral said, shocked. "That was quick."

"We are going to die." Serendia announced and went to sleep. Seth growled at the red spark wolf thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:16 am

The spark wolf flew off with Myst yowling in his jaws

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 am

Seth leapt into the air and followed the red wolf with Viral close at his heels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 am

((Teh volano =D))

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 8:20 am

((yes maam!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Nyxius awoke, coughing. Her eyes were pure black, with her armour glinting.
"MYST!" She roared, leaping into the sky.

You're good at fixing things, I'm good at blowing them up ~ Lt. Reed
Logic is Illogical, Captain~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Tue May 11, 2010 4:17 am

Viral thudded onto the damp ground and looked at the volcano in the distance. I wasn't meant to come back. He shook out his fur angrily and wanted to kill something.

Xania glided calmly in the sky. She looked down and observed the wolves below. She saw Viral and immediately hid in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Sunlit landed with a thud, whipping her tail across her body.

You're good at fixing things, I'm good at blowing them up ~ Lt. Reed
Logic is Illogical, Captain~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinye.devaintart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High Rock   

Back to top Go down

The High Rock
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next