Dusk Howl
-:Dusk Howl:-
The End is Near

The storms are brewing. The darkness is closing in. Time is collapsing. The end is near. In Dusk Isle's Darkest Hour, who will live, and who will die at the end of the world? With the originals dying off, an idiotic witch with plans of her own, and Daybreak next to go completely insane who will survive the End of Time?

Darkness. Is that in the mind? Show your darkness and then you may lose the battle. A single sprout of darkness may turn you against all you know.

And don't forget - The Nyxius Marru. A Curse. It seems to have sided with insanity. Over the years, it has visited many minds and many projections. Whos mind has it touched? And those been touched, will they turn by the darkness within?

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rock-Caves

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 am

Silvermask pulled away and threw herself under Viral's legs. She changed her markings quickly, hiding in a bush. Shadow knew to destract Viral.
"BANG"

You're good at fixing things, I'm good at blowing them up ~ Lt. Reed
Logic is Illogical, Captain~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinye.devaintart.com/
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 am

Viral couldn't see Silvermask. "Shut up!" he screamed at Shadow and wildly threw himself towards Shadow, stretching out his claws to their limit.

"28 degrees." Celeheit muttered. "29..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 am

Shadow sneered and rolled across the floor.

Silvermask, meanwhile rustled the bush as she stepped out. Was it getting hot? Anyway, her markings had randomly changed - to the colour yellow. And her eyes were brown.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 am

"Silvermask." Celeheit croaked. Where the heck is she? "Come near me. It's now 32 degrees."

Viral heard Celeheit talk. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he screamed trying to push Shadow off a cliff. "Stop it now! I order you to stop it now!"

Celeheit faltered. What should she do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

Silvermask grinned, winking at Celeheit. Time to trick Viral.

Shadow leapt up, trying to get his wings to work.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 am

Celeheit saw a different wolf hiding behind the bushes. She realised that it was Silvermask. Why is she winking at me? she thought. Does she want me to trick my leader? Celeheit clenched and unclenched her claws. Viral was mad of course, but he still has command over all Starcliff.

Viral saw a weakness in Shadow's wings and immediately breathed out a fast-working virus. "Feeling shivery?" he cackled and leapt up to grasp a wing bone. Loners, they're nothing but cowards hiding behind the battles. He thought madly. He dug his claws into the bone and blew some powerful bacteria into the wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Shadow swore and turned on his shadow seek. He nodded at Silvermask as he errupted a shock wave.

Silvermask threw herself against Celeheit.
"Down!" she urged, almost forgetting the earlier fight. Changing her markings also brought back Silvermask's strenth.

Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Angelstar attempted another Starshield, but her energy had gone into another. She sighed and slumped. She Fained

I have virtues which others may deem vices, virtues which guide me, and together, made me. I embrace pain, suffering, and sacrifice, and gain strength from obsession. It is true; they have gavin me scars that I know will never fade; but for that, I am grateful, because they show me what is within me, and what is within reach of me. And through all of this, I live each day without comprimise, without regret, and without excuse. So as I endure the misfortune which lies in my path, I chase down my vision without diversion, or retreat. And in pursuit of my passions, I am neither timid, nor afraid. I am RELENTLESS. and I will accept no half-measures."

Last edited by SunlitWolf on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do-not-finish-on-a-open-sentence)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkeWolfie
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Silvermask felt the shockwave ripple her fur. Carefully, she rolled towards Angelstar, trying to wake her.

Shadow begun to feel sick. He slumped to the ground.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am

Viral smashed onto a slab of rock and tried to get up. He couldn't. Doesn't matter, he thought. Shadow is over. That weak Silvermask will be killed immediately. In the meantime, he covered himself with his wings.

Celeheit moaned and stopped the temperature from going up. "Angelstar." she croaked and stumbled towards her. "Wake up." And she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Koyote skidded to a halt, just fealing the after effects of the wave. He growled at Viral.
"What the hell is going on?"
Koyote began to eye up the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Shadow rolled to one side. The Virus...His wings...
No that was it. He couldn't fly anyway. Due to his battles. This was it. Shadow took a deep breath and tore off his wing.

Silvermask narrowed her eyes, still in disguise. She stood up, looking directly at the Starcliff Beta.
"I'll tell you whats going on" She hissed. "Your leader is trying to kill everyone!"
She flicked back to her normal self, collapsing in a torn mess. Just to show Viral. She then switched to her disguise mode. Hoping she wouldn't have to stay this way forever.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm

"Do not listen to them." Viral hissed. "They're lying. They have injured me, can't you see? And it turns out that Angelstar and Celeheit are traitors." he added. "So, I repeat, do NOT listen them. They're trying to bring Starcliff down."

Celeheit regained conciousness and heard what Viral said. "Me?" she howled. "I'm no traitor! How can you say that?!" She quickly looked around to see if Shadow was dead. No. He wasn't. Because he was wingless. A wingless wolf. Damn! Celeheit thought. He's more determined than I thought!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 am

Shadow tried to calm himself down. Wingless. Wingless....

Silvermask growled. "And you? You are wiling to murder everyone"

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am

"Murder?" Viral hissed. "Don't you mean cleansing this peaceful world of dirty Moonrivers like you?" He struggled to get up and realised that 4 of his ribs were broken. He collapsed back down again. Serves Shadow right for cracking my ribs, He thought. A wingless wolf. What a ridicule.

Celeheit leant against a rock and forced herself to stand. "Viral, you got this all wrong. Let's just all go back to Starcliff and forget about this, ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 pm

"Dirty Moonrivers?" Silvermask snapped, ignoring Celeheit.
"The world needs to wipe you from it's face!"

Shadow hung his head. Silvermask. The same spirt as his. He'd known ever since the first fight, months ago.
"Silver, I'm your brother" he crocked

Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Stormcloud appeared at the top of the caves, and leapt down. "Whats going on!" The air stunk of disease. "Viral!" Stormcloud hissed, and then saw Shadow.

"S-s-s-shadow?" Storm muttered. "Your wings!" She cried.

I have virtues which others may deem vices, virtues which guide me, and together, made me. I embrace pain, suffering, and sacrifice, and gain strength from obsession. It is true; they have gavin me scars that I know will never fade; but for that, I am grateful, because they show me what is within me, and what is within reach of me. And through all of this, I live each day without comprimise, without regret, and without excuse. So as I endure the misfortune which lies in my path, I chase down my vision without diversion, or retreat. And in pursuit of my passions, I am neither timid, nor afraid. I am RELENTLESS. and I will accept no half-measures."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Koyote looked up at the loner.
"My Leader thinks murding everyone is the answer!" He spat
Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Silvermask's eyes widened. "What? Shadow, what the hell are you on about!"

Shadow looked up at his mentor. "I couldn't fly anyway" he shrugged.

Back to top Go down
~Demonic~
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 am

"and my second-in-command is going to the other side." Viral chuckled. He then suddenly bared his teeth. "think before you speak." He hissed. I need to destroy my Beta. He thought. But how? Viral observed his surroundings and saw a massive rock which sealed of an avalanche of soil. He smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 am

Shadow nodded at Silvermask. As much as he didn't want to co-operate with Moonriver, he had an obstical.

Silvermask knew it. Shadow knew there was a Loner near by. She took off into the sky. She had to go and get the loner to help them. For now, they would work together.

Back to top Go down
Murasaki
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Polaris landed softly near the caves. He padded towards one and sat down by it, waiting for Silvermask to return. He blew on a few flowerheads and they froze over. While he waited, be began breaking off the petals one by one. A gentle breeze rustled in the trees near the caves, ruffling his fur.
"It's lovely to feel a warmer breeze, once in a while..." he muttered, as he finished off breaking the petals. He lay down in the half-light and wondered what else he could do while he waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sunny-murasaki.deviantart.com/
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Angelstar hissed, finding a sap of energy. If she could contol it, she could turn her shield into a missle in dislodge the rocks behind Viral. She concentrated, ans shot the energy into the rocks. They tumbled, a large one narrowly missing Stormcloud. Maybe she could become a loner.

---
Stormcloud just saw a shot of light coming from Angelstar before he was forced to outrun the avalanche, missing the rocks that bounced past. He dived behind Angelstar's small, weak shield that was to protect herself.

Back to top Go down
Destinye
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Shadow looked around, and jumped over a rock. He would get the wolves from the grasslands...

Back to top Go down
Brook
Beta

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Angelstar stood, all her energy collapsing in at once. She beckoned Storm and Shadow. "Come in my Starshield, we can get away!" And Angelstar's pale pink markings began to glow. She smiled.

-----

Storm leapt forward, grinning. "Ok."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock-Caves   

Back to top Go down

The Rock-Caves
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next